Ok, So I am Absolutely HORRIBLE at this whole blogging thing...... I just dont spend much time on the computer. Soooo ..... I quit my full-time job the end of January, now I work part-time :) (or less) YAY! I love having so much more time with Carter. We have alot of fun, Currently we are working on writing the letters and numbers. he is doing so well. gotta get him ready for Kindergarten (I can't believe it). Landon is Working with a guy on building AR Actions, so he is keeping pretty busy too.
2 comments:
Sarah! I found your blog! It looks like you're doing well! I cant believe Carter is all grown up! KINDERGARTEN? WOW! It's nice to catch up on whats going on in your life! I hope and pray all continues to go well for ya!
Becky,
Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your Pregnant! that is sooooo Awesome :) I'm so excited for you! I will try to keep my blog updated more often, I'm still learning how to do all this blogging stuff. I am happy that things are going well for you! See you around!
Post a Comment