We went to the Zoo yesterday, and the weather was just perfect!!! it was kinda overcast so it wasn't too hot. We got to see all of the animals, some more than once. Carter had to see the elephants on the way in and on the way out of the Zoo. We went into the Madagascar Feature they had, it was cool. Huge Gross roaches, Turtles, Python and some others. I liked it when they had the place full of butterflies though with the Albino Alligator.The Penguins were so dang cute, one of them kept right with one of the keepers, while all of the others were at the other end of their cage. I did take a picture of him right next to her leg, If I was that keeper i wouldnt want to leave him because he was so cute!! We did ride the carousel, we got tickets for the train too but it was closed when we went to go ride it. :( We had alot of fun!


Rope spider web

Getting eaten by a snake


The Carousel ride
1 comment:
How fun:) I remember that drinking fountain!!! I can't believe it's still there! Sounds like you guys had fun. Cute pics!
Post a Comment